Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Presso

It is awesome and hilarious that these videos I made are getting more attention than I thought they would. Take for example, my first Espresso video, the Espresso Thief being mentioned by Presso themselves over here: http://presso.us/blog/news/presso-thief.html.

Then, I release the Presso Gangster last night and it quickly made its way to their official webpage again. That can be found over here: http://presso.ca/blog/2012/02/we-have-a-winner-gilad-cohen/.

Thanks to Presso for the greatest customer support I've experienced, ever. I've been emailing back and forth with them for a couple days now and enjoying it all.

- Gilad

1 comment:

GREENLIGHT FINANCIAL SERVICES said...

Are you rejected by your Bank's & other Financial Institutes? Looking to Finance your Business, Project, Career & Start-Up Capital? Greenlight Financial Services offers Reliable & Low Interest Loan to companies & Individuals, for %1 interest rate. even in the most remote parts of the world. For Loan Inquiries' Email: greenlightfinancial60@gmail.com