Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just one of the few reasons...

So I'm sure many of you are familiar with my utter lack of experience with children, or even really my desire for them. Way to get a job teaching children all day, I know. However, I truly believed that this would broaden my horizons and perhaps give me a new perspective in life. Well since becoming a teacher for children I have learned many things about not only my kids but myself as well. Like how I enjoy teaching 14-15 year olds, as obnoxious as they can be. Or how I actually have learned to be around kids without feeling completely awkward. These are all good things no? Well here is the downer. I have disliked my kindergarten (yes, I only have one) since day one, and I will continue to dislike him for the next few days I have him (I get new, and hopefully cuter ones in a few days). There are many reasons that we don't get along, some of them being that he questions everything I say/do ("Teacher why, but why, but why etc.....etc...), He tells me I'm ugly, He thinks he's always right, and he is never EVER absent (I am one kindy away from having 2 free periods!)...Anyways the kicker came just the other day:

I gave him his final kindy test, and on the test it asks him to "name 2 animals that are weak."

He writes "Ants....and...........Women."

I then had to listen to him say how women are much weaker then men while trying not to strangle the words out of him. I would obviously get the chauvinist - know it all - CHILD.

Its, almost so ridiculous, its funny..ALMOST (Gilad still hasn't stopped laughing).

- Dawna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just trying hard to remember if I ever slept with a Korean woman like 5 years ago if she has since moved back to Korea....





-w-