Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Box of Love



No, not that kind of box.

With my 24th birthday looming around the corner and being here in Korea, I wasn't expecting much in the way of gifts. Not that I ever do, but you know, away from family and friends it's just a little more difficult.

Well, to my surprise, I walked into work yesterday and saw a box from a Bryson Parks. I lit up and it made my day. After opening the box, I found out that Drew and Chase were a part of it as well. Awesome.

What was inside the box?

1. An empty pizza box from our favourite/local/cheap pizza place in Waterloo. It's a shame the box was empty but after not seeing it for eleven months, it was still awesome.
2. A tub of protein powder. Awesome! I was running low and needed to pick some up anyways. Great timing.
3. A book of 500 smoothie and juice recipes. You guys know how I love my frozen dairy products.
4. A Spanish phrasebook for my future travels to South America. Really handy.
5. A Men's Health magazine. Not only will I learn how to improve my body more but I'll have tons of stuff to read whilst on the toilet! Seriously, I was running so low on material that I was starting to read the back of conditioner bottles. Too much information?

This was the best gift I could have asked from my best friends. Thanks guys. You rock!

And yes, Seinfeld.

- Gilad

No comments: