Monday, December 24, 2007

Great Raptors Memories

Considering the Toronto Raptors are currently on a three-game losing streak, I decided to look up some exciting memories from last season to cheer me up. Not sure if these would be as great without Chuck Swirsky (the announcer) going apeshit both times.

Anyway, without further adieu,


The Raptors are getting demolished... down by 22. In Dallas. They're not going to win this game. In any case, the Raptors have the NBA record for most consecutive games with at least a three-pointer. With 17.6 seconds left to go in this blowout, Darrick Martin decides the fate of the record.


When this game was on TV last year, I was the only one home. I went apeshit. I literally jumped off the couch, threw something at the wall (in excitement), ran outside and "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'D" at the top of my lungs. I didn't stop there though... I ran into the street and continued to cheer by myself. It was awesome.

Note: As of December 17th, 2007, The Raptors still hold the NBA record for most consecutive games with a three-point shot at 720 straight games.

- Gilad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Yaya here. It's a Friday afternoon at work and 80% of the firm is not here. Since I am going away Jan 4th I was basically obligated to come in yesterday and today. What am I getting at you ask... well, I have just completed reading EVERY blog you guys have written :D
It now makes sense why you answer "CHECK BLOG" whenever asked "What's new?" over hotmail.... Oooh, I get it.
Not only has your blogs filled my void that was 'something to do' and this dire time, BUT it was also filled with extreme wit, enticing stories, Oscar worthy short films & awesome pictures!
Gilad, dude, I miss ya sooo much! So glad you’re experiencing this. I've said it before & I'll say it again, u guy’s r the coolest couple ever!
Now that I'm caught up, I assure you I will remain caught up.
Happy Holidays!
XOXO
Ps: I spelled checked this (because we all know how good my spelling skills are) and your name came up as “Gilda”… just saying… NEW NAME!!

Anonymous said...

So, I know no one cares, but... I found a typo...

When I said:

"Not only has your blogs filled my void that was 'something to do' and this dire time..."

I meant AT this dire time... uh.. yeah

Gilda, write me an email whenever u have the chance

xoxo