Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Latest Music Trends in Korea

If you've walked down the streets of South Korea from October until now and haven't heard either of these two songs, you are either completely oblivious... or there is something seriously wrong with you.

These songs are extremely (and sometimes painfully) popular right now. Everyone from kindergarten kids to cab drivers are singing these songs.


"Wonder Girls - Tell Me"
What's to hate about this music video? Sweet acting and amazing dancing. Or not.


"Big Bang - Lies"
The opening lyrics... "I'm so sick of love songs." Ah, yes... so am I.

- Gilad


**I actually do like these songs**

2 comments:

Bryson Parks said...

Watching that first video makes me feel wrong inside.

Beth said...

I can't believe it but, I watched both of those all the way through! Interesting.