Friday, September 16, 2011

How do you stay motivated?

For the last three years, trying to come up with a blog post has been as easy as ...

Let my inability to finish off the above sentence speak for itself. Writer's block hit a few years ago and I have not been able to escape it. There was supposed to be that post about my trip to Thailand. Or Kenya. California Or the second one to Korea. Morocco. Chicken wings. Israel.

Well, I still can't think of anything. But let me say this: I am going back to South Korea to work with North Koreans. I'm done school. I'm done work. For the last few years, so much time was devoted to supporting others' ideas. And so much energy was lent to making other things happen that barely any energy was left to create my own things and get them to take off.

But now there's more time. And good things will come from it.

After years of interest, research and thought, I finally get to meet some North Koreans tonight. And hopefully build solid relationships where I can learn from them and them from me.

I have a feeling tonight will kick start everything new.

Gilad

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awesome! Yes, do write. And do do things for you.

Gilad & Dawna said...

Thanks Beth! Surprised you still read this :)