Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where have we been?

So for the millionth time, this blog will get revived.

A quick update of our lives:
- I work for the Global Youth Network. I love my job. I was an ESL teacher for nine months, hated it SO much and quit recently.

- I went to Kenya for a month. Worked with two amazing organizations. Living Positive and the Ugunja Community Resource Centre. These will be blogged about.

- Dawna is going to Mexico in two weeks... for three weeks. She'll be working with endangered sea turtles.

- Our trips will be blogged about.

- Still not married. Working on it though! Discussion has come up. Got to be a good sign!

- Gilad

1 comment:

Chris Whitler said...

Yay! Good to see something and sooooo glad Global went with you and Miranda....good choices! Can't wait to see pics of Africa and sea turtles. : )