Friday, March 28, 2008

The events of today

So work has been pretty stressful as of late, what with new rules, extra classes, and exam/evaluation period. I have found that I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Today was speaking test day, so my time was filled with asking 80+ kids, "How are you," "What are you wearing,""Where would you like to go on vacation." etc. This is quite the dull routine, so just to spice it up some of my children decided to grab my attention in less than pleasant ways.

First, I am giving a speaking test to a kid, who had previously asked me to go to the washroom. Kids are always doing this to get out of class so I said he could go AFTER his speaking test. So we are doing our speaking test, everything is going well until I see a squirt shoot out of his pants, a look of panic and his hand holding his crotch. Great. He peed his pants. I made a kid pee his pants.

Then after walking away, feeling like a horrible person I walk into a class full of little shit disturbers, excuse my French. These kids are just the worst thing ever. Anyways I have my back to them as I am writing their assignment on the board, and I hear them singing this song in Korean. I turn around only to see a boy (and probably his friends) dancing while giving me the middle finger. All I can say is that I am pretty sure he wishes he didn't get caught doing that. I yelled like I never thought I could yell.

What is with today today?

___Dawna___

1 comment:

Bryson Parks said...

That is the best story I've read on this blog.