Sunday, October 28, 2007

Global Youth Network Info Session Video

So for those who read our blog and don't know, Dawna and I are active members (or even family members hah) of the Global Youth Network. Check out the website for more details. Because we're both in South Korea for another 10months - 1 year, we're both suffering from heavy-duty Global withdrawal! Dawna has travelled to the Amazon (in Brazil), California and India on Global trips while I've travelled to Venezuela, Argentina, Uruguay and California. The trips are focused around learning about the culture you're going to by immersing yourself in it for 30 days. You also help with community projects while you're out there.

So, because I can't physically help Global out in anyway for the next year, I thought I'd put together a video that they'll be using at future information sessions where they hope to recruit more students interested in travelling and experiencing new cultures.

Here's the video. I hope you like it. Feedback is very welcomed!



- Gilad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G & D,

On behalf of the Global House @ 38 Princess, I'd just like to say... Well done!! Everyone really enjoyed the video - great job! Way to keep the global spirit thriving way over there in Korea. Keep up the awesome blogging too, and don't eat all those candies at once!

Greg