Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Toronto Raptors

Today marks the first time I won't be watching a live Raptors season game in years. Their home opener is tonight but being here in Korea is stopping me from watching it. Good thing the fan590 exists and I can hear the radio version online.

However, I'm pretty sure i've found a way to watch the games live... starting in about a week. Thanks to my mom and Dani for helping me out here.... fingers crossed.... I hope it works.

- Gilad

EDIT:

RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this site during game time. you should be able to watch it live online.

http://www.raptorsnation.tk/

Anonymous said...

hey, nice to hear from you guys. hope you're doing well. Thanks for the comment. God of Abraham bless you! peace to all.

Gilad Cohen said...

Thanks to whoever offered that Raptors website. Awesome.

Also, hey Jimmy!

- Gilad