Friday, October 12, 2007

Some more kindies...

Judging by the expression on their faces when they FINALLY guess the word "pool," you'd think they won the olympics or something. I guess this can be mistaken for cute.


Playing some hangman with the kids. (Or would Dawna call this hangperson?)


My kindergarden'ers.


So whenever my kids speak Korean in class (or act out-of-line), I usually write their names on the board and a "-1" beside their name. If they get worse, they get a -2, and if they're absolutely horrible, they get a -3 beside their name. With a -3, they usually get some kind of small punishment... like standing in the corner of the room or something. So on this day, Daniel found Korean writing on the desk. Dave then found Korean writing on the markers. That led to this...


And in another installment of 'this-might-be-mistaken-for-cute,' here's a picture of my family's dog, Milo. He was recently de-man'd, so to speak... and has to wear this cone around his neck. I don't know if I should laugh... or feel bad for him?

- Gilad

No comments: